Saturday

Thank You!!

First of all, I want to thank all the LCXC runners who made it out today. I appreciate your last-minute decision to "go for it" and taking the risk. We've been cooped-up for awhile, so making that extra effort to go fast should re-energize the muscle fibers. So, again, thanks for making that commitment.

I also want to thank you all for your kindness in cheering me on--believe me, that helped! And I meant to tell you that after the race, but I guess the lack of oxygen to my brain left me with temporary amnesia. Anyway, I really appreciate your show of support! Even us veterans can never be too old to want that. So, a big thanks to all of you!!

As soon as the results come up, I will post 'em to this blog. I will also post what we'll be doing for Monday, tomorrow night.

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment: