

Your coach has decided to jump into a 5k road race this saturday. The link is here. If anyone is interested to join me they can meet me at Lacy Park and I will drive them down. Please email me if you're interested in this. I have enough room for just 7 runners. Let me know ASAP! I will give first consideration to those who have been coming to practice on a regular basis. We'll discuss this more at practice tomorrow.
Please meet tomorrow in front of the pool ASAP for the 24 hour fitness workout. We will leave at 3pm. We can also discuss the Saturday activity while at the gym.
Another thought is to carpool down to the beach, however I will not be doing this. If Coach Thatcher wants to do this instead of the race, then you may join him. However, I'd like to see the varsity girls go to the 5k road race. This would be a no-pressure speed oriented run, but trying to race wouldn't hurt you either.
Last Matter (and most important):
I am entering athletes into our first meet tonight. The deadline is tomorrow. There are many ineligible athletes who should be cleared by now. This concerns me very much. I will wait another day for those of you who will have that slip to me tomorrow. If you have sent it to Coach Thatcher today, then you need to email me and I will take your word on it. DON"T FORGET!!
Austin Sosa
ReplyDeleteJonathan Wu
angela and skye are in 10th grade, not 9th
ReplyDelete