Hi Team...there's a slight tweak to the last post regarding getting cleared.
Your athletic clearance doesn't have to be done before going to camp (Aug. 14th). The final date of clearance is AUGUST 21st...
Still, you should take care of this before leaving for camp (if you've been chosen). The fact is, you wouldn't be able to take care of it anyway--due to being at camp between the dates of 8-14 to 8-20. Now, if you're staying home, then you still have that week to get cleared, while the rest of the team is at the camp.
Here's a message from Ms. Hill, the Athletic Director:
I give athletes pink slips when they clear. To get a pink slip they must give me the following:
1) Physical
2) Online Clearance, which then must be signed and brought to me.
3) ASB card ($55)
4) Transportation ($185, and $55 for every additional sport they play)
After I get it all from them, I write them a pink slip. They then present the pink slip to you, which means they are eligible to play.
I will begin clearances on Monday Aug 17th. (See other times below) You will have begun running before that date... however, if they have not presented a pink slip to you by Friday 8/21 (That gives them 5 days) I ask that you NOT allow them to run with the team until they do so. I will also need a list of your runners ASAP so I can monitor who is and isn't cleared.
Hope that clears things up!
Now Go Out There And Get Cleared!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment