Thursday

Details

Hello Spartan Runners!

Please begin thinking about the banquet (or continue to think about!). While you're at it, remember to bring your 10 dollars tomorrow! Coach Thatcher will be around to collect after school in the usual meeting place. Oh, and there's that uniform topic. Remember to wash that running funk out before turning it in!


Coach Thatcher writes:
1. 800 time trial and or workout tomorrow at 3PM all are invited.

2. Monday mile time trial. Two options: 3PM or the midnight mile at Occidental College.
email Coach Thatcher for more info. milermike@gmail.com

3. The following have RSVP'd via email for the banquet. If I've missed anyone or if you have any additions, please send me and email.
See the link to see if you've paid...(google doc: XC banquet headcount)


All right then, if I don't see you this Monday at the Midnight Mile, then I'll wish for you now a restful week off from school and fond times with family and friends during your Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment