Coach Thatcher and I will be at the track @ 3pm tomorrow. Please be sure to show up if you still plan to attend the banquet and have not yet paid. Bring your money to ensure a spot for yourself (or for any family members). The banquet is Tuesday evening @ The Dish. Please contact Coach Thatcher to RSVP.
If you want to run tomorrow, I plan to run between 5 - 10 miles (probably down Linda Vista) depending on how I feel. It will be my 4th run in over 6 weeks, so I never know how I'll feel until I get out there. Those of you who are interested in running track, should begin the slow build-up phase for the season which begins in February. We will treat the next couple months like it was our summer. I have not been asked to coach during the Spring, but I am willing to supervise/advise anyone, boys and girls, who wants it. My own goals will probably be similar to some of you boys who have a desire to run under 4:40 in the mile. I plan to be in that shape within a month. Anyone game? I plan to ease back with 30-45 miles my first week. It will be slow mileage the first week that will end with a race at the Tiger Run in South Pasadena on Saturday, December 6th. Those of you who are interested in a new 12-week training plan should contact me.
Okay, hope to see some of you tomorrow!
i will wait until nexte week to start again becuase of numerous school projects and my eagle scout project
ReplyDeleteadam skaggs
What time is the banquet tomorrow?
ReplyDelete