Come to practice...I hope Riley/Andrew B. can take roll for the boys and Diana/Karen, for the girls, and can take the role of coach/captain in our absence. It's important that we continue to maintain our fitness. If you ran well today (i.e. fartlek) then you will want to run easy tomorrow.
JV/FS Boys MAP--flat 5
JV Girls MAP--flat 4
Please run a mile warm-up and strides (5 x 50m @ 75%) upon return...stretch and core.
Hey coach,
ReplyDeleteMe and Diana were there taking role.
These are the people that have checked in with us
Eva
Deanna
Terese
Kenzie
Angela
Michelle
Erica
Miriam
good luck with clovis!
-karen
oh and Thomas checked in with me.
Hi Coach DiConti and Coach Mike,
ReplyDeleteKaren and I took role, and Karen posted up the people. She forgot a couple though.
Katherine Landesman
Nicole Froidevaux
Leah Wetzel
and Taylor Thompson
were there also.
Karen and I were both there too....
Good luck at Clovis on Saturday!!
-Diana H. Tran
oh gosh.
ReplyDeletethanks diana.
sorry Katherine
Nicole
Leah
and Taylor
good job, ladies!...i knew you guys would be able to handle...i appreciate your leadership with this.
ReplyDelete