Sunday

Summer Mileage Report

Please send me via email (I don't want a hard copy!!) your mileage--this is mandatory for all varsity runners. I have Meghan's and Johnny's already...!

Spartan Summer Mileage

Format: (example below)
Week 1: 50
Week 2: 40
Week 3: 30
Week 4: 70
up to 12...
Total: 500 miles

Not too difficult...


Monday's Practice--HILL REPEATS--I will not be at practice until 4:30pm...I will be conducting the 7/8 cross country practice. I'll see you on the track when you return. Coach Thatcher will be taking attendance and will meet you at the bottom of Salvia Canyon.

1. Mile Warm-up...Light Stretching...Run easy over to our HILL location.
2. Varsity Boys--6 times; Varsity Girls--5 times; JV/FS Boys--5 times; JV Girls--4 times
3. ALL CAPTAINS AND VARSITY MEMBERS (BOYS AND GIRLS)--BRING YOUR WATCHES!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Coach,
    Do I have to give you a summer mileage also?

    ReplyDelete
  2. varsity has to, but anyone who submit these will get up on the chart...the more, the better...that way i can better assess you and decide what you need in terms of workouts.

    ReplyDelete