It was suggested that we have another vote for the top-two slogans. I think it's a good idea. While one slogan has a good lead, I agree with the observation made that the "vote-off" would at least be more representative of what you all want. Let's make this as democratic as possible. You will have 24 hours to vote! Polls open tomorrow!
Map of the run. We have a flat-ish 4.5 miler for Tuesday.
Just got to thinking and designing. It was sort of a hybrid idea based on the top-two votes. I also remember last year's Rock 'n' Roll Theme (a la Pink Floyd). I know it won't fly but I'm going to put this in just for fun; besides, I'm a BIG BEATLES fan.
My two cents: I like the "7 days w/o...makes one weak" but I think there are too many words to read, and a bit too wordy for a t-shirt. I only say this from a design/readability stand-point. Heck, I can't help it; I teach this stuff.
Anyway, I guess that's why I like "going the distance" for its simplicity.
i like, except i'd rather have 7 days a weak haha
ReplyDeletegood design though
Love it. Looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteI've always been a fan of the 'classic' lcxc shirt but I really like this idea...and the combination with the beatles is clever. Ditto Kaitlin...awesome!!
ReplyDeleteI like this hybrid best of all three!
ReplyDelete