Distance=10.8 miles
Time=6 a.m.
Location=Parking lot/Pool
PART 1
Our last run together before the "Dead Period"...By the way, I will mention this tomorrow, but during the Dead Period, I will continue to post the workouts on this blog. I hope you continue to go here to find out what the team will be running. Johnny and Sean have agreed to take attendance. This Sunday, I will let you know of the new schedule during the next three weeks. The runs will take place in the morning, but the beginning time will change slightly. We will agree on the time after tomorrow's practice. Stay tuned!
Okay, so tomorrow's run will take place on the roads. It will be 10.8 miler but you can adjust it to suit your needs.
Here's the map! This one take us out to the San Raphael neighborhood of Pasadena. Make sure to study the map. You could easily get lost if you don't look at the streets.
PART 2
College of the Canyons Pictures
A big thanks goes out to Mr. Leddie for taking pictures!!
I will be posting results once Dyestat has published them.
Hi Coach - Would it be possible to have the girls run at 5:30 the normal time on Monday? I had been communicating with them on that note.
ReplyDeleteAlso is anyone planning to go to the College of the Canyons meet this upcoming Thursday? I was intereseted in going, along with my sister. Thanks
- Kaitlin Fuelling
Thanks for changing the saturday run, coach. It is nice to have change once in a while. I was thinking about the xc shirt and thought that maybe instead of "We're going the distance" it could be just "Going the distance"...? Just a thought...
ReplyDeletekaitlin--we can decide as a team when you guys want to meet for workouts. i leave that up to a majority agreement.
ReplyDeletegabrielle--yes, i think change is good. as for the t-shirt, it does look good for the one you speak of--but how on earth do we have so many people voting??
oh, kaitlin, to answer your second question, i believe we will be going to gahr high school for a 2-mile time trial. however, again, whatever you guys decide is fine with me. i'm willing to meet you guys either at c.o.c. or at gahr.
ReplyDeleteOkay. Since I have not raced either meet, which one is better?
ReplyDeleteAs for the practice time, I was not deciding for the girls :) we were planning a team run sort of thing. I can also take attendance for the girls this week. Thanks
when is this 2 mile time trial at Gahr? Also can i pay the t shirt money on Monday?
ReplyDeleteKaitlin- Do you think we should meet in the morning on Mondays. Because it is a lot more convinate for me i do not know about others.
ya that is totally fine kevin....girls wanted to do a certain run that needed to be in the afternoon and that is how i planned it...everyother day and the rest of the mondays, mornings are fine...
ReplyDelete