Saturday

Great Job!

Summer Mileage Totals...See link to the left under heading Important Links. Send me your daily and weekly total to get on the list. If you think there's an error, please let me know! I added the 1-mile warm-up to the totals you gave me. If you came all 6 days, I added 4 miles.


I want to congratulate everyone for a great start to the summer season! So many of you have shown a tremendous amount of dedication by showing up for all six days. Others have made it to 4 or 5 days out of the 6 which is also pretty good. Please remember to check the blog daily and try to run on your own if you can't make it to the practice. Also, later today I plan to post the mileage total for the week so you can see how you stack up. So, if you forgot to give me back the sheet this morning, please email me your daily mileage totals (and the total for the week) so you can be included on the list. Have a great weekend and well-deserved day off from running tomorrow! See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment