Great display of team work today!! Thanks for taking charge and showing your "interdependence" today without me in the beginning--(as you know, I can't miss those staff meetings)...and, only your second set of hills and you're already showing improvement!
Tomorrow afternoon we will run the Viro 6 Route (ultra easy pace)...JV ladies will go the original 5 (take woodleigh all the way to highland instead of the right turn on flintridge).
See the map.
Let's do our 1/2 mile warm up, stretch a little and hit the roads.
Upon return, let's work on our arms during our stride sessions. (4 x 50s)
If anyone would like ice baths, let me know.
Sorry I couldn't be there for the team today - college, college....don't worry I made up for it :)
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to remind varsity about the 3-mile morning run for tomorrow unless DiConti said something different about it at practice today. See you all after school mañana!