You may choose a flattish run of your choice. Look back through the weeks and find a run that will be a good recovery run and that will set you up well for Wednesday's long run. I would suggest running down Linda Vista because it is relatively flat.
JV Boys--to Holly St. bridge and back (6 miles)
JV Girls--down LV to Charles St. and back (4.5 miles)
If you prefer something else then go ahead with it.
Please email me if you have any questions or concerns about your training.
Hope you will find a flat run in Big Bear!!
ReplyDeleteWe had 8 boys there today, not sure about the girls. Jonny, Kyle, Chris, and I went Bull Run-Georgian-Brendan's 3.5 mile Monday run-Foothill back to the school. I'm pretty sure it comes to about 6. I'm not sure what Weston, Michael, Nathan, and Carl Buchar did. Have fun in Big Bear!
ReplyDeletethanks, sam!
ReplyDelete