First of all, let me tell you about my role in all of this.
- I am not your track coach
- I have not been hired as such.
- I have not been asked to coach.
- I am only here to offer advice, workouts, help...
- I cannot make decisions about what you will race, but I will make suggestions that will prepare you well for your race.
If you want my help, you must show commitment by doing the following:
- keep a running log
- show up to run
- follow the plan as prescribed
- have a good attitude
- communicate
If you cannot do this, then you're better off waiting until the official track season begins. I will not work with you if you cannot show commitment. I am merely in the position to give you a base of work that will get you ready for the first week of track--and hopefully, beyond.
No comments:
Post a Comment