Friday

Our Last Saturday Practice

Okay, but first, I want to congratulate everyone on an incredible effort yesterday! (I would have mentioned this on last night's post, but after an hour--seriously--of scanning all the sheets of results, I realized I had neglected my son who still hadn't finished all of his homework.) In any case, I want to use most of this post to highlight the incredible results and performances that your coaches witnessed at our league finals meet.


CONGRATULATIONS!!
Highlights
1. WE RULE RIO HONDO!!!
2. FOUR TEAM LEAGUE TITLES!!!
3. TWO LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!!!--Andrew Fisher and Kaitlin Fuelling
4. PRs Aplenty!!! (SEE THE LINK--CV PARK COMPARISON)
5. Incredible Team Work!!--Varsity Boys Spread: 46 seconds; Varsity Girls Spread: 55 seconds!!!
  • Individual Medals (Top-5 Varsity): Aayush, Sean S., Anton, Kaitlin, Meghan, Molly, and Alice.
  • Individual Ribbons (Top-7 FS and JV): Andrew F., Brendan G., Kevin, Riley, Andrew B., and Matt O.
  • First Team All-League Honors Girls Varsity: (Top-Seven in League Race) Kaitlin, Meghan, Molly, and Alice
  • First Team All-League Honors Boys Varsity: Aayush, Sean S., Anton, and Adam
  • First Team All-League Honors FS Boys: Andrew F., Brendan and Luke
  • First Team All-League Honors JV Boys: Kevin, Riley, Andrew B., and Matt O.
Medals and Ribbons will be handed out at practice tomorrow.

Dyestatcal has our League Meet listed here.

Saturday's Practice: 6:30am--Boy's Varsity/7am--Girl's Varsity

Distance: 7 miles for Girls (map)/8 miles for Boys (map--same run as girls but run chevy up to Foothill and back down Beulah)

Strides after the run.

I will be running with the boys. (my first run in 3 weeks...)

No comments:

Post a Comment