Friday

Saturday Practice

I said I wouldn't blog, but I guess it's become a habit.

I don't know what you've decided, but I will say VARSITY MUST ATTEND to be considered for the top-seven in Thursday race. I will not be there, but I know the Captains will take roll.

FS/JV will not need to attend but you may want to run on your own--about 5-6 miles, both boys and girls.

As a varsity-potential (boys and girls), please consider coming even if you don't make it in the top-7 for the first race. If you keep running with the front runners, you'll begin thinking of yourself as a varsity. Practice the way a varsity member runs and soon you'll become one too.

Time for Tomorrow:

I would say 7am might be a good time to run, but I'm not sure what anyone has decided. Please get in touch with either Kaitlin or Jon W. to find out the time. Better yet, maybe either/both could comment on this post. That would be helpful.

Mileage for tomorrow:
Minimum of 6 for VG, 7 for VB...

Have a great weekend!!! Everyone ran tough today...and I mean EVERYONE!!

3 comments:

  1. True statement...everyone ran GREAT today :)

    girls are running at 6am and will go between 6 and 7 miles

    We will be meeting in front of the pool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question - is this a recovery pace run? Or regular run?

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely not to be hard, but i'm looking for a medium effort...no slogging, in other words.

    ReplyDelete