First, I want to thank our Legg Lake crew: Deanna, Diana, Meghan, Kaitlin, Angela, Karen, Andrew, Brendan, Anton, Sean L. and Sean S. (Let me know if I left anyone out.). I know it wasn't easy traveling across the San Gabriel Valley and having to cut through all that traffic, but I hope it was worth your while. And I do appreciate your dedication! I wish, though, more of you came. It really was part of the workout plan.
By the way, they will hold one more race in two weeks. Let me know if you want to do this and I'll meet you down there. I will be posting the results tomorrow along with the pictures.
Tomorrow's run will be easy. If you didn't get the mileage in from today, I hope you will add more and do a double run.
Here's the map: 4.0 miles (With a mile warm-up, you will be right at your mileage for the day.) Please stretch and do 4 x 50yd. strides @ 80 percent effort.
hey coach,
ReplyDeletejohnny here
umm i think some of the guys are gonna head up to COC again to do the race and do the double day
i told mike already
i tihnk its gonna be nick, aayush and me maybe kevin
see you tonight!
ReplyDelete