Our 10th Week's Mileage is as follows: 52 miles total for the boys' varsity.
As I have said all along, the three other groups will follow a percentage of the above total: Girls Varsity=47 (90%), Boys Frosh-Soph=42 (80%), Girls JV=36(70%)
Tomorrow we will meet at 3pm. You will be expected to be on time and ready for the mile warm-up on the track. I will be recording the attendance and will now record tardies as well.
Map of our Time Trial--In the Devil's Gate Dam...
Hey Coach! I am so, so, very, sorry but I don't think I'll be able to make it today because the physical form is not filled out yet. It is at the doctors right now and they said t would take 24 hrs to fill it out! So I'll see you tomorrow hopefully and today I will run on my own. Again I am very sorry.
ReplyDelete-Katherine
okay, katherine, but it counts as an absence!
ReplyDelete