Monday

6 AM PRACTICE...Tuesday, 8-26

After Tomorrow's Practice, The Plan is to Head Out to Raging Waters...Please contact Jon W. for more information...I'm not sure if it's immediately after practice or later on in the morning. Maybe Jon can comment on this at the end of this post.

Well, I know it was hot out there, but I really liked the grouping I saw in both girls' and boys' time trials. Don't worry too much about the time, as the heat distorted any realistic gauge of how fit you really are. Still, I know who's been practicing regularly and who hasn't...even without your logs. Speaking of logs, I would like you all to give me a hard copy of your mileage by Wednesday.

Now, as for your first day's attendance, I was happy to see a good turn-out. Remember, I start keeping track of your attendance, starting today! Some of you didn't show up for one reason or another. I know one reason is because you've waited until the last minute to get your clearance. Of course, Murphy's Law has a way of throwing "the wrench" into your progress, especially when you procrastinate. Anyway, that's enough lecturing from me, but your absence counts against you!



Okay, for tomorrow, naturally we will go into a recovery mode with an easy run. By the way, if you've been regularly reading this blog, you will know that after Wednesday, you will be on your own until the first day of school. Since the Varsity crew, boys and girls, are going to camp with the coaches, the rest of you will be expected to run on your own. Chances are, you will be enjoying a Labor Day weekend. Wednesday night I will post the rest of the week's mileage.

Okay, so here's the map of our run.

2 comments:

  1. The hard copy of our mileage - is this a comprehensive summer mileage sheet or exclusive to August?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the entire summer would be nice but i was only referring to 9 and 10...thanks, gabrielle.

    ReplyDelete