Tuesday

Important Matters and Practice Info.

A few things you should be made aware of:

  1. I made a mistake (after many of you asked) when I told you there was only one side to the Physical Consent Form, but this was the information I was given. I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience, but you will have to fill in the second part of the form. Download below:
  2. Here's a list of those who have paid for their t-shirt(s): 33 count
Anton, Andrew, Erick, Sean L., Alex L. x 2, Matt O., Aayush, Sean S., Adam, Chris, Jonathan S., Matt V., Jonathan W., Sam, Brendan, Gabrielle, Michelle, Nicole, Angela, Alice, Erica, Terese, Miriam, Holly, Taylor, Diana, Deanna, Karen, Mackenzie, Kaitlin, Meghan, and Goldie.


If you believe you should be on this list (and have paid) or you would like to be added ($10), let me know via email.

3. There's been talk about possibly heading out to either Magic Mountain or Raging Waters. This would be some time after practice next Tuesday. As soon as I get confirmation on this, I will post the exact details about where and when. I letting you know now so that you can make plans. This would be a great team bonding activity before the season begins.

4. Practice Times for next week will be held at 6 a.m., Monday through Wednesday. Practice for Thursday through Saturday will not be conducted since many of you will be off on your Labor Day retreats and your coaches will be at the Varsity Camp in Idyllwild. You should still run on your own.

Practice Information: Double workout...5 and 5.5 miles

Instead of PM practice: There's Legg Lake in El Monte. Warm up for 1-2 miles and cool down for 1-2 miles to get your distance.

A.M. Map

P.M. Map

No comments:

Post a Comment