Monday

Practice for Tuesday, July 8

Please send me your mileage totals for the 2nd week. It's important we don't get behind on this. It's hard to know how many of you actually access this blog but I may get a better picture if you begin responding. Thanks to those who have been doing so. I know who you are. :)

Alright, please heed Kaitlin's request to come to practice a little earlier so you can get your mile warm-up going as soon as you arrive. Since I don't come to these morning ones, it's hard to know what's happening. I really hope you late people make a better effort to get to the practices on time. People are waiting for you...or should they?

Tomorrow's run is short and easy. Those who are not running the full varsity distance and are coming back earlier than others, don't forget to walk a lap or so while you wait for the rest of the team to return. Don't just sit around and then expect to do your strides effectively. In fact, you're risking an injury if you try this without being loose and ready to go. Some of you have been making it a habit (a bad one) of coming back from the run and lounging around. Please keep moving and be ready to roll.

Distance: 3.5 miles
Map: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment