Monday

Mileage Sheets and Practice Information

Please bring or email me your Week #3 Mileage!

Our 4th week of training begins today! Three more weeks with the coaches, then three weeks on your own, and a final official week before school...7 weeks total to go to complete our Summer Mileage! I trust you are beginning to feel stronger as you should have 18 days of running completed. How many miles have you logged during the past 3 weeks? Refer to the survey in the index and give your answer.

Week at a glance: 40 miles
M=6; T=4; W=10; Th=4; F=6; Sa=10

As you may notice, this is our longest week (Varsity Boys) with our first double-digit run.

A few things to think about:
  • T-shirt ($10) and Slogan Ideas
  • Camp for Varsity (7-10 boys and 7-10 girls and Coach Thatcher)...where, when, how much???
  • Sign up to host a Pasta Dinners during our season.
  • Summer Cross Country Series every Thursday
Our run tonight: Map

3 comments:

  1. Slogans - "when the work gets hard, the hard get working"

    "don't stand around, run!"
    "What time is it? game time"
    "I'm not just a runner, I'm Crazy"
    "Eat, Sleep, Bleed, Cry, Just run."
    "Just Do it."
    "Why you reading my shirt? You're running too slow!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are good...except for the nike one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do like the last one though. the third to last one is similar to three years ago. I got some slogans:

    Seven days without running makes one weak.

    In my mind, I am a Kenyan.

    In a world of give and take, give what it takes.

    ReplyDelete