Thursday

Girls: Practice and RHL #2 Results

Note: Tomorrow I will be with my 7/8 students at MT. SAC, so I won't be with you tomorrow.

Congratulations to all the girls and your tremendous racing efforts out there today. (Boys--you ran great as well, and your results are forthcoming via Coach Thatcher's post tonight.)

Here's an unofficial list of your times and places today...the rest of the team scoring will come later when the San Marino coach emails me that information.

1. Holly--19:28 (1st place)
2. Meghan--19:38 (2)
3. Sonja--20:00 (4)
4. Gabrielle--20:22 (8)
5. Goldie--22:04 (19)
6. Diana--22:43 (26)
7. Karen--23:34 (9th place)
8. Michelle--23:37 (30)
9. Skye--23:44 (10)
10. Rachel--25:26 (20)
11. Mackenzie--25:31 (23)
12. Katherine L.--25:33 (24)
13. Caroline--26:28 (29)
14. Deanna--26:29 (30)
15. Angela--26:32 (31)
16. Katherine Z.--28:04 (?)
17. India--28:40 (?)

Practice Tomorrow: Go easy and flat--I suggest you go Linda Vista to Seco and back...JV girls will go to Linda Ridge Rd. and back.

Come back to this Blog tomorrow to see Saturday's practice information. We are scheduled for a Tempo Run in the early afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment