Question: What's the difference between a break from running and a 1 to 6 month vacation?
Answer: Next years success.
It doesn't take much to stay in shape. You don't have to go out and hammer it 8 days a week. You just have to DO IT though. A little bit every day. We can get a lot done between June and November next season, but much of our season's success will be determined by what kind of runner you chose to be over the next 5 months, LONG before our first day in June.
Here is my email. milermike@gmail.com Use it if you have any questions about off season mileage, indoor track races, strength training or whatever. I'm available, but I won't go hunting you guys down with a bull whip. It has to come from you, especially you upperclassmen. Ask yourself what you want to accomplish next year and email me. I'm more than willing to help you chart your course.
No comments:
Post a Comment