Sunday

Banquet RSVP!!

Please do this by tomorrow! If you have any questions, please email me--adiconti@gmail.com

We need your money now! The country club will not accept money after Tuesday, so your deadline is tomorrow and no later!

Coming to the awards banquet would be a fitting way to end your season by celebrating your success and achievements along with team mates and family.

Come to my room (722) to drop off the check if you haven't done so by now. I will wait around until 3pm.

Place: LC Country Club
When: Thursday, December 3rd
Time:
6:30-9pm

Amount: 32 bucks/person...make checks payable to: "LCFCC"...or CASH.

3 comments:

  1. DO NOT MAKE CHECK OUT TO MIKE THATCHER. MAKE THEM OUT TO LCFCC OR BRING CASH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already turned it in to Michael Thatcher. The post came during school so I hadn't checked. I assume this is true for many other ppl. Will that be ok?

    ReplyDelete