Saturday is probably the most important day of the week. It's a long run and a day that many overlook because it's on the weekend (equating a weekend as a non-work period). Remember, you don't have a run scheduled on Sundays, but look at it this way: by running far on Saturday (and showing up early with your teammates) you'll get to reward yourself by sleeping in on Sunday. How does that sound?
No warm-up...
Okay, how 'bout a run up the trail? We haven't done that yet, so I would like to see the following trips:
Upper: Go to the 1st bridge for 7.5 miles total.
Middle: Go to the Campsite for 6 miles round-tripper.
Lower: Go to the Elmer L. Smith bridge and turn around for 4.5 miles.
Here's a map. It's difficult to know where you are on the map, but I believe it's fairly accurate.
Come back to walk a lap, 4x50m. strides, stretch and core.
How long do you think this will take? because I have to leave @ 8:00.
ReplyDelete