Saturday

Meet With The Captains

Practice Begins!

First Day:
Tuesday, June 23rd
When: 6am
Where: Track
How Long: 1-2 hours (usually 7:30am)
Distance and Route: Check here daily for an update

I will post a week's preview tomorrow regarding the week's distance and a map on monday (early evening) regarding a route.

Check back on Sunday for some other features.

3 comments:

  1. i'll be posting a weekly glance tomorrow--it will include monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr. Diconti,
    My name is Madison Teodo and I am interested in doing Cross Country over the summer. I will probably be un able to do it in the fall becuase it conflicts with my volleyball schedule but I was just wondering if I could do it over the summer. Please respond as soon as possible since the first run is tomorrow morning. Sorry for the late contact I just found out how to contact you through Lauren Streeter yesterday. Thank you very much.
    Madison

    ReplyDelete