Only if you have one or want to, but the captains want to play around after the practice.
This will be a recovery run of sorts after your long one on Wednesday. By the way, after I saw many of you today (and very cool to see so many of you), I decided to run the same 7.6-miler--ran it in one hour. I guess I don't have to tell you that I'm in horrible shape! That's okay, because I know by the end of the Summer (10 weeks), I will be ready to rock 'n' roll. I'm really psyched about it, too; I hope you feel the same way.
So, here's what you'll do on Thursday.
The "Bull Run" as prescribed by your captains.
There will not be any kind of warm up (i.e. pre-run laps) but I would like all levels to do this.
Back to the Track for--
Technique Drills
Please review the following videos...they should help you before you attempt the drills on your own.
Butt-Kicks x 5 @ 50meters (Jog back)
Paw Backs x 5 @ 50 meters (Jog back)
High Knee Skip x 5 @ 50 meters (Jog back)
High Knee Skip and Bound x 5 @ 50 meters (Jog back)
Jog 2 Laps to cool down (No Strides)
Stretch and Core
No comments:
Post a Comment