
FS Boys Apache Invite Photo Album: Thanks to Mrs. Greene!
Results of Apache Invite: HERE!
I'm posting this before I head out the door to the Varsity track workout, so I don't have the results yet. (When I return tonight, I'll see if they have been put up online.) Still, there were many good marks today and some 3-mile P.R.s along the way. I think this will serve as a good tune-up before our final League Meet next week. We were without some key players on the JV Boys Team, so I have no doubt we gave South Pas a false sense of confidence as they barely edged us by two points.
Halloween Run!!!
Tomorrow's workout will be a recovery from today's race and workout.
No Map--Captains decide, but keep it flat!!--Go to Runningmap.com and type "lchs" in the search...you'll see all of our runs saved there.
Candy is given to those who run with a costume!!
Varsity: Flat 6
Varsity Girls, FS/JV Boys: Flat 5
JV Girls: Flat 4
If anyone reads this WEAR A COSTUME!!! :) happy halloween (almost)
ReplyDelete