Distance-wise the varsity will do low mileage tomorrow. Your effort should be easy. This run will begin at 7am but I will not be there for the start. My boys don't get dropped off at school before 7am, so I will meet you at the end of your run--you might actually find me on the route following you in my car--or--If you start too late, I won't see you at all after your run due to my having to be at my school meeting @ 8am.
I'm not sure if Coach Thatcher spoke to you today about tomorrow's early run, but it was on the blog last Sunday and we spoke about this on Monday. I would like my Captains to take roll tomorrow and report to me the next time I see you.
Here are the maps:
No Mile Warm-up--
Varsity Boys
Varsity Girls
PRE-Race
JV/FS Boys
JV Girls
No comments:
Post a Comment