Wednesday

On your own...

until Tuesday, first day of school.

Please run a minimum of between 4 to 8 miles per the next three days...

I will not post maps for these days since you will not be expected to meet at school. I recommend you getting together with teammates to do the runs together. Go to RunningMap.com and chart a course from your house or from the school. If you liked any of the runs we've done, go to the map website and go to search and type in "lchs"...you will find all the runs we've done over the Summer.

So, what I would like you to do:

Thursday: 4 mile recovery
Friday: 6 miles flat
Saturday: Go up the JPL trail (2nd bridge) if you meet at school or run up to 8 miles from your house.

Have a great Labor Day Weekend! I will post again on Monday night...

No comments:

Post a Comment