Sunday

Week #6--Monday's Practice Information

This is Our Last Week together until the week before school begins!

College of the Canyon #3 Results: Johnny and Adam are in the results at 43rd and 57th place, respectively. There were over 400 runners...so, great job, guys!!

Week at a glance: 38 miles total

M= 5.8--The Art Center Run...hilly--Details are below.
T= 3.7--Recovery and flat
W= 7.2--Longish, but flat
Th= 6--Morning run will not take place. College of the Canyons #4--Team Time Trial--We will meet at the school at 5:30pm. Varsity runners should attend--girls and boys!!
F= 5.8--Recovery and flat--Run to breakfast???
Sa= 9.5--Long Run--This might be a good day to do Switzers. It could be a 15-miler, but I'll have to check the distance. We need volunteer drivers to pick us up and bring us down the mountain. I think there are 10 of us who could handle this. Let me know if you are up for this--I'm game!

Bring you mileage sheets tomorrow!

Map of our run is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment