First of all, I want to extend my thanks to those parents of my runners who were present at the Informational Meeting last night. I believe the air was cleared in terms of where I stand on the attendance policy as well as clarifying the new summer schedule. Secondly, I appreciate last night's dialogue and hope to work cooperatively with you and your athlete through the next 6 months. It's a long season!
Just in case you were trying to download the documents on this website, but couldn't, I believe I have solved the problem. You shouldn't have to sign up for a google account nor should you need to get permission from me in order to "share the documents". In fact, all you need to do now is click the hyperlink and you'll have your information...at least that's my hope. But, if I spoke too soon in this regard, please alert me via adiconti@gmail.com so I can get back to work to fix the problem.
I hope I'm getting a few readers for this post and future posts. The success of this program really depends on our communication. Thank you and stay tuned...
You have had your first reader! Thanks for the information you shared with us last night. Good luck for the season ahead.
ReplyDeletethanks, grant...i appreciate the support!
ReplyDelete