Sunday

Last Post of the Season!

To the Lady Spartan Runners...

I just wanted to express my gratitude (I'm not sure I did this too well on Friday night) for all of your hard work these past 5 months. I had a chance to read my gift-poster (Holly's art is awesome!) and wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your heart-felt words. I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to work with each and every one of you. Each of you has brought class and grace to our sport. Thank you!

And in return, I decided I would publish my "speeches" from the awards banquet as a tribute to you. I'm not much of a public speaker, so I had to write down everything. Also, I didn't really read directly from the "season summary" on Friday, since we were really running late--sorry 'bout that. Anyway, I've included my notes below that I was going to read to you that night--all 4-pages worth. And it's probably a good thing I didn't read it after all as it's way too long. So, the "season summary", as well as the short blurbs from the Letters Presentation and the Outstanding Runners comments are included below.

As I said on Friday night, please drop by my room from time-to-time to say "hi"; I would love to hear how things are going with you--you know, the general-life stuff. :)

Good Luck!


DiConti


banquetnotes--2010seasonsummary


Girls Letters and Comments

Outstanding Runners 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment