Wednesday

Girls: Pre-Race Warm Up for Mt. SAC & Pasta Dinner Info.

Sorry for the late-ish post...I try to do this pre-7pm, but tonight I got home later than usual due to the 7/8 cc meet. Oh, and thanks for coming to the 7/8 meet and doing what I requested--I know the kids loved seeing you there even if they didn't outwardly show that!

So, business as you usual in terms of our practice and the pre-race routine...let's just do the same thing as we've done previously. Now, the difference would be the meeting that we had already planned to do post-practice. If we get on the road soon, we can get back early enough, head to my classroom and discuss/view the MT. SAC particulars and videos. I really think this is uber-important...seriously, it could make a huge difference on the outcome of your race. I know you have a pasta dinner to get to and you will certainly get to it on time; so, let's make sure we do the pre-race run right away. Do not wait too long for the typical people who arrive late. Hopefully, they will read this post and heed the warning that we will be on the road pronto--3:10pm at the very latest!!!

AND...We will meet in the MACLAB--for better viewing!!!

PASTA DINNER INFO:

LCXC

CROSS COUNTRY PASTA DINNER Thursday, October 22nd @ 4:45/5:00

358 Corona Drive

HOSTED by the Skaggs Family

Anton Cwik – 50 heavy duty plates and 50 forks

Erick Lankey– 50 napkins

Connor Smith– 25 dinner rolls

Sam Whitefield- 25 dinner rolls

Ethan Steinberg– 1 large bags of ice

Sean Leddie- water 25

Kane Lafia– water for 25

Thomas Han– green salad for 25

Brendan Greene– green salad for 25

Andrew Fisher– fruit for 25

Kyle Bartholomew– fruit for 25

Clay Finch– dessert for 25

Andrew Bentz– dessert for 25

If you cannot bring what is assigned to you, please find someone else to cover your assignment and let Meghan Fuelling know ASAP by calling 952-5462. PLEASE have your food assignment (ESPECIALLY PLATES AND FORKS) to the Skaggs’s house on time at 4:45/5:00. If possible, have a parent deliver it earlier in the afternoon.

* PLEASE HAVE SALADS PREPARED!!!* THANK YOU

1 comment: