Dyestatcal has pictures: Sonja, Holly, and Meghan
Highlights:
- Meghan Fuelling--Champion for the Sophomore Race--21st best time of the meet (out of 779 girls)
- Holly Shreckengast--Top-Ten place in Junior Race with--13th best time of the meet (out of 779 girls)--Sub-19 minutes
- Sonja Cwik--Top-Ten place in Freshman Race with--56th best time of the meet (out of 779 girls)--Sub-20 minutes
- Gabrielle Badie--71st best time out of 779 girls
- La Cañada Girls were 8th place out of 51 Schools.
- Girls Results here
*top seven:
Holly
Meghan
Sonia
Gabrielle
Goldie
Michelle
Diana
2-lap jog Monday-Friday--light stretch to follow for 5 minutes.
M--v=3AM (from home)/7.5; jv=6
T--v=5;jv=4.5 weight room--intro. to circuit training
W--v=3AM/6 (hill repeats);jv=same as Varsity
Th--v=6.5;jv=5
F--v=5;jv=4
Sa--Race 6 Total
Su--v=3-5 easy on your own
Note: I will not see you at the beginning of practice tomorrow. I will be with my 7-8 runners, but I will see you after your run.
Tomorrow's Run: Up JPL trail...
Varsity--1st bridge
JV--Camp ground
No comments:
Post a Comment