Thursday

Campers and Non-Campers

First, a reminder to the campers that they should have received an email regarding a waiver form (attached) that needs to be filled out, signed (by you and your parents) and returned to me before heading out to camp--we leave at 10am, so make sure to be at the pool 15 minutes early for purposes of checking off your paperwork and packing the van. Please check your email if you haven't already done this. I have also included said document below in case you didn't get the email.

Liability Waive for Camp














Next business--there will be practice tomorrow at our usual time. We will head up the JPL trail thus do not expect a map. Check your distances from the post on Week-at-a-Glance.

Lastly, for the rest of the non-campers, I will be posting your daily mileage/maps for the week the coaches are gone away at camp. I hope there will be many of you who will still attend practice. Please email me if this is something that you will be doing so I know I will not be wasting time with the posts. Thanks.

See you tomorrow!

--Coach D.

4 comments:

  1. DiConti - I think you'll need extra copies of the waivers for Goldie Meghan and anyone else who's meeting us up in big bear because I don't think they know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never knew about goldie...meghan contacted me already. will goldie's parents be up there to sign her off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goldie told me yesterday what's going on. She's left yesterday morning for mammoth and said she'd be missing the first three days of camp before having her family drive her up to big bear. It was news to me when she told me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be out of town for the next week but if the mileage gets posted it'd be very helpful so that I can plan alternate runs to do in NY.

    ReplyDelete